The art of the Japanese garden is a 1,500-year-old landscape design tradition that is still evolving, still instructive. Secret Teachings in the Art of Japanese Gardens explains the fundamental principles of this tradition and describes how those principles may be applied to a much wider range of environments than exists in Japan.
- Baron County Japanese Garden at Rice Lake, WI.
- Japanese Garden of the Montréal Space for Life Botanical Garden
- Kasugai Gardens
- Shin-Boku Scroll Garden
- The Carter Center & Jimmy Carter Presidential Library & Museum
- Japanese Heritage Garden in Hood River, Oregon
- Momoyama Style Residential Garden – Rockport, Maine
- Japanese Garden at Kidd Springs Park
Categories & Subjects
*World Garden Database* America Gardens Australia Bamboo Fence Books on Design & Construction Books on Pruning Books on Stone Books on Water Features Canadian Gardens Denmark Gardens Design & Construction Design & Craft English Gardens European Gardens French Gardens German Gardens Handbook Health & Healing Italian Gardens Japanese Garden Theory & Design Japanese tools Japan Gardens JGH Intro pages Maintaining the Garden Paths Plants Pond Private Gardens Publications Reference Sister City Garden Stone basins Stone Lanterns Tea Garden Uncategorized Way of Tea